Roads are shared with cars, bikes, pedestrians, carts, trucks, cows and dogs. There are traffic rules but I can't always tell just what they are other than do whatever you want but honk first. If you honk, nothing is wrong.
2 comments:
Ruth
said...
I'm still reading. I love your posts. And I love that I am able to know what you're up to while you're halfway across the world. You sound glorious! Xo
yay! so glad you said hello, never quite sure whether anyone other than me & my grandma comes here. being here is perfect, only thing missing is you guys. will look for you on fb to catch up interesting development since we last talked :). r.
2 comments:
I'm still reading. I love your posts. And I love that I am able to know what you're up to while you're halfway across the world. You sound glorious!
Xo
yay! so glad you said hello, never quite sure whether anyone other than me & my grandma comes here. being here is perfect, only thing missing is you guys. will look for you on fb to catch up interesting development since we last talked :). r.
Post a Comment