Yesterday I mentioned the chaos of the streets, the mess of vehicles, animals, people and absence of discernible road rules - and yet no accidents. This morning on the way to yoga at 5am, the streets quiet and no one around, I watched as a car and a rickshaw collided. Not a thing on the streets and the only two moving vehicles managed to find and crash into each other. That takes skill.
7.06.2010
random
Rain tonight. Went for a walk after meditation, dark and moist, the air smelled wonderful and I was happy be wandering alone. There aren't many streetlights and most streets are very, very dark. I had my head down texting and became aware that something had been walking beside me for quite some time. When I looked down I saw that it was a large, brown pig. Sometimes I forget where I am.
Yesterday I mentioned the chaos of the streets, the mess of vehicles, animals, people and absence of discernible road rules - and yet no accidents. This morning on the way to yoga at 5am, the streets quiet and no one around, I watched as a car and a rickshaw collided. Not a thing on the streets and the only two moving vehicles managed to find and crash into each other. That takes skill.
Yesterday I mentioned the chaos of the streets, the mess of vehicles, animals, people and absence of discernible road rules - and yet no accidents. This morning on the way to yoga at 5am, the streets quiet and no one around, I watched as a car and a rickshaw collided. Not a thing on the streets and the only two moving vehicles managed to find and crash into each other. That takes skill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment