Pants, long sleeves and scarves are worn. Woolen blankets have been purchased for evenings. Rain comes quickly, sticks around for a half-hour to an hour and passes. This happens a few times a day, but conveniently so; we can usually assume there will be rain around 9am, 3pm, and just after dusk. Knowing this, my laundry still gets caught in the storms and is drenched a few times a day. I just leave it outside knowing it'll get there eventually. Average drying time lately is three days.
7.22.2010
monsoon
I keep hearing about the heat back at home. To be here is wonderful but heat...oh heat, I miss it. Monsoon is damp and cold. Nothing like the hot, humid, gorgeous mess that is summer in Toronto. I do love it.
Pants, long sleeves and scarves are worn. Woolen blankets have been purchased for evenings. Rain comes quickly, sticks around for a half-hour to an hour and passes. This happens a few times a day, but conveniently so; we can usually assume there will be rain around 9am, 3pm, and just after dusk. Knowing this, my laundry still gets caught in the storms and is drenched a few times a day. I just leave it outside knowing it'll get there eventually. Average drying time lately is three days.
Pants, long sleeves and scarves are worn. Woolen blankets have been purchased for evenings. Rain comes quickly, sticks around for a half-hour to an hour and passes. This happens a few times a day, but conveniently so; we can usually assume there will be rain around 9am, 3pm, and just after dusk. Knowing this, my laundry still gets caught in the storms and is drenched a few times a day. I just leave it outside knowing it'll get there eventually. Average drying time lately is three days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment