He's actually quite lovely, it was only after asking me to take his picture that he adopted this very serious pose. I think I irritated him by taking so long, I was waiting for him to smile and he was waiting for me to take the damn picture so he could break pose. Having your picture taken is serious business.
This is the same boy that protects us from the stray dogs every morning. Funny thing is, we really don't want protecting, we're dying for them to come closer so that we can pet them and it breaks my heart a bit to see them flinch and run when he stoops as if to pick up a stone. One of them is a tiny, incredibly skinny puppy with ears as big as his body. I've named him Gizmo and it will be a miracle if I arrive home without him. I've looked into it, three months in quarantine and he's mine. You've been warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment