It's our Thanksgiving weekend this weekend, there is a lot to be thankful for. The people I love are happy and healthy and I'm beyond blessed in this life. This weekend there are blue skies, 20 gorgeous degrees, and I'm flying off for a pranayama workshop with one of my favourite teachers before coming back for an afternoon date with one of my favourite people. Life is good and I am lucky. Happy Thanksgiving.
10.09.2010
stocking up
It's our Thanksgiving weekend this weekend, there is a lot to be thankful for. The people I love are happy and healthy and I'm beyond blessed in this life. This weekend there are blue skies, 20 gorgeous degrees, and I'm flying off for a pranayama workshop with one of my favourite teachers before coming back for an afternoon date with one of my favourite people. Life is good and I am lucky. Happy Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-) Blessings!
Post a Comment