I've had almost nightly dreams of being back in India, my senses alive with sights, sounds and smells until I wake up. I'm not always in Mysore; I've attended a wedding in Bangalore, gone to work in Dharamsala, and wandered through Delhi with my husband. Entire lives are lived, houses are inhabited, families are had.
1.05.2011
crossing over
I've had almost nightly dreams of being back in India, my senses alive with sights, sounds and smells until I wake up. I'm not always in Mysore; I've attended a wedding in Bangalore, gone to work in Dharamsala, and wandered through Delhi with my husband. Entire lives are lived, houses are inhabited, families are had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
India can be uncanny... can be weirder than any other place I've lived. Maybe it's that the veils between various layers of mind are especially permeable here.
You're tapping in whatever it is--the weirdness I sense here--but not in a creepy way. In a nurturing way.
No, nothing creepy about it, it's a gorgeous sort of weirdness.
The golden hour always captured me as well, loved that post. Enjoy, xo
Post a Comment