Whenever I see this many people gathering outside for something - a sunset, the first snow, cherry blossoms - I always think that us humans, we haven't totally lost ourselves in modernity yet, we're going to be just fine.
4.18.2010
cherry blossoms
In 1959 the Japanese government gifted the city with 2,000 cherry blossom trees. The reasons are unknown, the results are awesome.






Whenever I see this many people gathering outside for something - a sunset, the first snow, cherry blossoms - I always think that us humans, we haven't totally lost ourselves in modernity yet, we're going to be just fine.
Whenever I see this many people gathering outside for something - a sunset, the first snow, cherry blossoms - I always think that us humans, we haven't totally lost ourselves in modernity yet, we're going to be just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment